Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Study Guides

Gah!

That's my fancy way of greeting you by freaking out at the same time. Finals start next week and I feel that I haven't studied enough, or at all. The best way to study, in my opinion, is to make a study guide. Start with some loose-leaf paper and go back to the beginning of your notebook. From the beginning, read through your notes and write down the important equations. This helps with practicing and bringing your memory back into focus. I'd start and focus with a chapter a day, up until the exam. This could help in the long run, because you'll look back through your study guide and feel refreshed. Is it time consuming? Yes. Will it be worth it? Of course!

If you're not a big fan of loose-leaf guides, try typing something up on Word or even make some note cards! Whatever your preference is, you'll study just fine.

Hit the books,
Mikeely

No comments:

Post a Comment